Had intercourse, partner undergone vasectomy. Having pinkish discharge after normal periods. Possible reason?

I am 54 y/o. In the alst 6 months began having intercourse after several years with none due to ill husband who has since passed. My friend who I am seeing has had a vasectomy . I was almost to my 12th month without a period when I had one about three weeks ago that was normal for me, about 5 days. about 4 days after that ended, I had 24 hours of pinkish/orange d/c. That stopped. Then today, I saw same d/c on tp after urinating. What s up?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013