Had intercourse, feeling movements in stomach. Chance of being pregnant?

I am from Bangalore. I had my baby on 28th october 2011. I have inserted the Cu T 380A on 30th of September. My nxt period is expected on 23rd oct. two three days back i nd my husband had intercourse, nd now i m feeling some kind of movements in my stomach a type of felling i felt during my pregnancy. Is there any chances of being pregnant. But we dont want to have a baby for 3 more years. As we have some family problems.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
If you are having 28-30 day cycles, your ovulation time falls around the 14th-16th day. That will be around six days ago. Since you missed that period, your chances of pregnancy are little. Also, you have a protection that is highly effective. So, do not worry. You should go to see your doctor for a checkup after you have your cycle and if you are still in doubt, you may get blood tests done for confirmation. Please get further advice from your doctor. Take care.