Had intercourse during safe periods, took unwanted 72, still got pregnant. Will it harm the fetus ?

Hi Doctor, I am married (six months ago). But I am worried with the fact that I had intercourse within the first 5 days after period thinking that it is safe. I had intercourse again 15 days after the previous intercouse when I took Unwanted-72 pill . As the next period was getting delayed, I had a home test with pregnancy test kit (I-can) and result came out to be positive. Now, this is my first pregnancy but unplanned. If I want to continue with the pregnancy anyway, will there be any effect of Unwanted-72 on the developing foetus? Or, whether abortion will be a safe option? I am in the first month of pregnancy. Further, I have never experienced the symptoms of vomitting, giddiness, etc. which I hear to be usual symptoms in the beginning of pregnancy. These days I feel pain the hip region sometimes. Kindly help.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012