Had intercourse during periods. Started spotting. Feels weak, no sore breast. Pregnant?

my boyfriend and i had sex on my period where he cam in me 2 times once on April 21st and once on the 22nd. my period lasted from the 21st to the 25th. and on the 27th i spotted one time when i went to the bathroom in the morning. could that bleeding have been implantation bleeding? it is now the 8th. and ive been feeling sick for few days but ive only puked once. and it doesnt happen every day. i would feel sick for like 4 days and for the next 4 i feel fine. (don t know if im pregnant or if my heads just messing with me) plus like a week after it happend i was told that your breast would be sore by now if i was. but they arent. do you think i still could be? plus what does it mean if you have Blue veins in breasts out of no where but gone a few days later?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012