Had intercourse during and after periods, vomiting, sore breast. When is the best time for test?

Hello my period came May 19th and me and my boyfriend had sex on my period which was May 21st, on Thursday May 24, Friday may 25, and May 31st. I know you can not get pregnant on your period. I have the been throwing up, using the restroom a lot, and I ve been taking my bras off because it feels weird on me. When is the best time to take a test?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Sex you had on 21,24, 25 May might be during safe period but sex done on 31 st may was on most unsafe period.
So there might be risk of having pregnancy.
If you do not get period upto 27th June, go for pregnancy test.
Take morning mid stream urine for testing.
Ok and take care.