Had intercourse after delayed periods, took contraceptive pill, positive pregnancy test, recently delivered. What to do?

my wife is 24 yrs old and we have a 13 month old baby by caesarian, my wife period date is on 8 april but it didnt happen we last did sex on 9 april and after that my wife took contraceptive tablet after around 68 hours but yesterday ( 20 april) when she did pregnanct test in home it showed possitive. how it can be possible if she took contraceptive tablet before72 hours. what can we do now we dont want another baby right now
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013