Had intercourse. Took nordette 21. Pregnant? What are the symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi, my girlfriend and I had sex for 2 times in the morning on june 08 arround 10 am using the withdrawal method, then at 12nn she took the first dose of nordette21 (4 tabs) as an emergncy contraception and at 12mn she took the 2nd dose of nordette (4 tabs). At 2pm On june 09, 2012 we couldn t resist being intimate with each other so we had sex again using withdrawal method. Her last menstruation was on may 26 and ended on june 1. My question are as follows: 1. Is withdrawal method combined with nordette21 a safe method for sex? 2. Is nordette21 still effective until june 09 2pm? 3. Will my girlfriend get pregnant? 3. What symptoms shall we expect if she get s pregnant? Your swift response on my query is greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012