Had intercourse. Missing periods, feeling dizzy, tired, mild bleeding. What is the chances of pregnancy?

my cycle has been 20 days for the last 6 months and me and my boyfriend had an accident on one of the days I was ovulating and now I m a week late Im always eating, always tired now, but no breast tenderness when I m standing around for too long I get dizzy but this evening I woke up to some bleeding what is wrong with me am I pregnant or what s going on with me
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012

Welcome to HCM forum

Do a pregnancy test at home and get an ultrasound done

Anaemia can also cause weakness and delayed and irregular periods.

Take iron supplements , get Hb levels done

Best wishes