Had incomplete miscarriage due to subchorionic hematoma. Showing positive pregnancy, blood test, scanning show sac or remains

Hello I had an incomplete miscarriage 26 days ago have had unprotected sex since then. I told my dr and she gave me a pregnancy test it showed up positive then I got blood work done my hcg level was 59. The next day I had an ultrasound the tech said it looks like I have a ges sac of 2-3 wks or remaining tissue the same day i got more blood work done my hcg was 50. I am very confused want to have another baby but am scared too had a subchorionic hematoma during my pregnancy and it caused my placenta to detach resulting in my sons death.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013