Had hysterectomy, ovaries removed, granulation tissue growth in vagina. Have bleeding and painful vagina. Reason?

I am 49 years old, and had a hysterectomy at 32 and both ovaies removed 7 months later. I am on vivelle dot HRT . A year ago I was prescribed estrogen cream because I was had been having irritation after intercourse for over a year. Within a few months the inside of my vagina got very painful and started bleeding . My gums and inner cheeks had irritaion as well, but none of the gynecologists would consider that as related. After seeing a dermotologist and oral surgeon and having biopsies, including immunoflourescence, I have been diagnosed with erosive lichen planus . Unfortunately, the estrogen caused granulation tissue to grow in my vagina. So, I found a doctor who scraped it out, but it still hurts deep inside, and I cannot have intercourse because it hurts so bad and I still bleed a little after trying. The gynecologist said she does not think I could still have granulation tissue and I should not hurt, and she cannot do anything more to help. I am so disappointed. I have read that granuation tissue can get in the vaginal cuff and in the knot, which maybe was not reached while scraping. I need a doctor in Houston, Texas (or near there) who knows what to do and is sympathetic to women who are in pain and need help. Please advise. THANKS!!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013