Had hysterectomy, laproscopies, pains worsened, had laporotomy. Perforated bowels, hematoma in tummy. Why am I in pain ?

Hi i had my hysterectomy in 2006 and prior to that had 2 laporoscopies. My pains worsened and i went back in for a laporotomy 2 years later. During surgery unbeknown to the surgeons my bowel was perforated. I was sent home even though i complained of not feeling well, i had all the symptoms but i was ignorned. 2 days later was rushed into A & E several scans later and back on ward i was pumped with antibiotics , i was sent home. Following day i was rushed back in to A & E, again scan was done again back on ward. Well cut a long and horrible story short i was in hospital for 4 weeks after. I had to undergo another operation and an ileostomy was done. I had a haemotoma across my tummy and tubes coming out either side, i had tubes coming out of my nose . That was 4 years ago and i am still suffering oh and i had a Hernia op last year to top it all off. Why am i still in pain? My doctors dont know why. My life is a wreck.. AAA
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013