Had hole in the heart that healed on its own. Why am I having heart murmur?

I am a 28 year old male, 5 ll, 160. I have had a heart murmur my whole life.. I was born with a hole in my heart that healed on its own. if the hole healed why do i still have a murmur? new doctors seem concerned when they hear it until i tell them i ve always had it. It is weighing on my mind because of a dream i had the other night where i was in a ufo and a doctor placed a socket up to my chest and written on it was the word diastolic and the letter d jumped into my conscious then she said i have heart failure .
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013