Had heavy vaginal bleeding. Suffered from stroke, bowel cancer and reoccurring urine infection. Treatment?

My mother got diiognosed with bowel cancer 10 years ago and within the last 3 to 4 days she has had extremely heavy vaginal bleeding ,she got rushed in to hospital yesterday evening.My mother is 83.Her name is Julia. Approximately 12 years ago she took a stroke .Amongst other health issues she also has a reoccuring uring infection which has been on-going for quite some time now- 6 MONTHS!Throught out those months doctors has benn prescbiing medicatin but obviously nothing has workred. I AM ON BENIFITS DUE TO MY OWN HEALTH ISSUES IF THERE FOR A FEE FOR THIS SERVICE IS OUT OUT OF THE QUSETION.ANY COOSPONDANCE WOULD BE GRATELY APPRECIATED. I.Spence
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer