Had heavy bleeding. Had a miscarriage. Taking Hucog, duphaston. Done sonography. Help?

dear Dr,
I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks, but I was taking hucog 5000 and susten injections 2 weeks from 30 th day of my lmp, I was aslo taking a folic acid tablet and duphaston 2 twice a day right from the first month as prescribed by my doc. But at the end of 2nd month spotting started and a sonography revealed no presence of foetal parts and after heavy bleeding started. Now I am worried would I conceive normally and when??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013