Had hair fall, weight gain. Did blood test, told hypothyroid. Taking eltroxin, but no relief

hi Doctor,
I got married in second half of 2011.I gained weight after marriage. As I had excessive hairfall, I consulted a doctor.
I had done my blood test and the result is I am hypothyroid patient. I am under medication of 75mcg eltroxin, from pat 9months. But still I didn't lose my weight. (My height is 5 feet 6 inches, Age 27 and weight is 72).
I am suffering from severe hairfall, tiredness from past 6months. Please suggest any solution for this.

Thanks in advance,
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013