Had gripping pain waist, back. Take hydrocodon, gabapentin, had back blocks no relief. Have weight loss

I have had a gripping pain around my waist and back (like an inner tube) It feels like hot coals are constantly buring me. THe only time I am without pain is when I am asleep. I take up to 6 hydrocodon a day and 4 gabapentin daily. I have had three back blocks and nothing is working I have lost 40 pounds in 6 months and I am basically disabled and cannot perform my normal work duties, please help.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013