Had gonorrhea. Taking ceftriaxone Iv and doxicyline. Headaches continued. Why?

Halo sir,My name is jon.I am 23.I got a std named gonorrhea in 2010.I was treated for this diseases after 4 months.I dont know if that time i also got some other diseases cause My testicle was so painful at that time too.That time I was hospitalized 1st time for 2 days and after 4 months for the 2nd time for 7 days.That time i was taking ceftriaxone Iv and orally doxicyline.I exactly dont know if that worked that time.But i got a headache from that time until now.It is really painful sometimes.Thinking about having meningitis i took ceftriaxone 2g IV again for 22 days,once daily .It just completed 1 month ago.But my headache is still not gone.Now i have got some skin rash in my tigh(red color),Headache,Tsticle pain sometimes,sometimes heart mussle pain,sometimes leg pain,pain when i urine.I want to mention i did a CT scan 4 days ago.It was quite normal.Now i dnt exactly know what i need to do?What my diseases exactly is?what is the treatment i need to take?If it is gonorrhea then why it is not gone after taking such type of vast medication.Plz help me.I will really be helpful and it will really really help me.Tnx.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012