Had food poisoning. Redness and cracking skin on palms and wrists. Do I need antibiotics?

Hello, a couple years ago I had food poisoning for about 2 days. I was vomiting for a couple days and couldn t hold down any food or even water. I also had red bumps along most of the top side of my palms and wrists. I still get red cracking skin on those areas. What is the condition called and how may I get rid of it? Do I need antibiotics? I use gold bond and eucerin lotion to keep my hands moisturized and it goes away until I wash my hands a few times, so it is only temporary. Any permanent solutions?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012