Had food poisoning. Rash on foot, itchy. Applied cortisone. What could this be?

Hi. I had severe food poisoning recently which lasted for about 2 weeks and which I self treated with activated charcoal and apple cider vinegar together with the BRAT diet . A few days before I recovered, I noticed a small rash developing on the top of one foot - small blistery spots which were very itchy. The rash has now, over the course of about 3 weeks or so, spread across my entire foot and has started on the other foot too. I have treated the rash with Cellfood, cortisone creams and allergy creams which seem to work for a while, but then the itching returns. Any idea what this could be and could it be related to the food poisoning incident?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013