Had fissure surgery. Feeling of swollen anus. Have to apply lubricant and drag it in. Treatment?

Sir I am 34 year old male. i was patient of piles .it started in 2007.i got one injection treatment in anus by dr from was very painful After 8 months it again started. then i was operated in may 2008 by ayurvedic treatment of tighting with special thread kshaar sootra .it was also very painful treatment . But after this the blood drops start coming out when i go toilet .then i approach allopathic dr. he says it fissure . he done surgery (may be sphinster dialing in aug 2008 .since than i am ok. i am taking simple diet .(avoiding even urad dal ,rajmah, eggs ,meat, paneer etc). Now when sometime i take bad diet like paneer etc. i feel that my anus is got swelled from inside. after coming out of toilet , i does not feel anus is close to what it always has. I don t really know how to explain it but it is like my whole inside of my anus is completely swollen an comes little outside . Its even like I have to feel around as though the swelling has caused skin folds (for lack of a better term) and doesn t go relatively straight up as usual. the little inner skin of anus get stick to each other and prevent anus to drag inside as normal. then i apply some lubrication cream or oil then drag my anus to inside ,it goes inside. sometime i found that a small stool is still there in the anal passage. Please advice me some medicine for this. please reply thanks surender 0000
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013