Had epstein barr and mononucleosis, having sore throat, bronchitis, taken steroid and antibiotic, feels sleepy and tired. Recurrence of mono?

I have had Epstein Barr and Monoucleosis in the past. I had a recent very bad sore throat and bronchitis and all of my lymp nodes in my neck swelled...I was put on a steroid and an antibiotic and am better...but no matter how much I sleep...I almost fall asleep at work when I sit down or become I try to be on my feet even when I don t have to be. Is this a reoccurance of mono maybe? I am tired all the time...even before I got the sore throat and bronchitis.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012