Had epidural cortisone shot in the spine for bulging discs. Having erection problems. Side effect?

I am 44, and had a epidural cortisone shot in the L5 area for relief of a few bulging discs. The injection was proceeding and in the middle i felt like i had to urinate, but no incontinence . 1 week after the shot, i am having erection problems. I have a morning erection, but when trying to be intimate, nothing. Prior to my injection, i have had a very fufilling sex life with NO impotence moments! please advise! thank you
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012