Had eardrum perforation. Is it okay to itch while healing? Hearing loss?

I had an eardrum perforation 26 days back due to slapping and now it is completely healing as per doctor. I had put oil and water when i felt pain after the perforation 26 days back, kindly advise would it affect me now. sometimes i feel itching, is it ok? i have a mild conductive hearing loss, how long will it be there. will my new eardrum will always be weak or will be as good as the native eardrum. i am tensed about my hearing loss....will it recover fully, by when will it recover fully?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012