Had drop of blood in toilet tissue. Had unprotected sex. Recommendations?

Hi, I was supposed to get my period either yesterday or today. When I had my morning pee, I wiped and there was a single drop of blood , so I thought it was going to start, but it didn t. It s now bedtime and nothing has happened. on the 10th day after ovulation my boobs were sore on the sides, close to the armpit. I had a little bit of cramping about 5-7 days ago, nothing to bad. My cycles are 30-32 days. I have unprotected intercourse with my partner quite a bit. Some times he will pull out, sometimes he will ejaculate inside of me.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
HI ! I would suggest you to go for a serum HCG test as urine pregnancy test may not come out to be positive so soon. There are all the chances of pregnancy unless proved otherwise as you had frequent unprotected sex with your partner. In case the test is inconclusive, and your symptoms continue then I would suggest you visit your gynaecologist office for further assistance. Wishing you an early recovery.