Had done vasectomy. Low sperm count. Had unprotected intercourse. Chances of conception?

Hi, I have a question.. my boyfriend had a vascetomy a few years ago but the dr said he has a low sperm count about 600.. we had unprotected sex last sat night. This sunday I was suppose to start my period but I didnt start until late monday night.. I had all the symptons of my period.. but its not normal.. I m usually extremely heavy on my first day but i m not.. I wouldn t even know I was on my period until I go to the washroom to wipe.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012