Had difficultly breathing after angioplasty, darkness before eyes, had constipation. What is going on?

Hi Doctor, My dad is 65 yrs old, in June 2012 he got his angioplasty done. But recently he had difficulty in breathing and got full body sweating for 30 minutes.he was complaining about darkness in front of his eyes for sometime . He had constipation as well. After some release of gas every thing was ok. He visited local cardiologist and undergone ECG & TMT according to cardiologist results are ok,he suggests to go for angiogram. I m not sure it was a gas problem or heart. Kindly suggest should he need to go for angiogram?is it ok to for TMT test before a year of angioplasty ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013