Had diarrhea, flu like symptoms, muscle pain, bloated, gas. What is wrong?

hi there, I am having lots of stomach issues for close to a week now. it started with just diarrhea one morning and felt flu like symptoms for two days then felt fine for a day the same thing the next night. then was fine for two days then the worst day was two days ago for 5 hours i had diarrhea, vomiting , was frozen and a lot of muscle pain. then was fine all day yesterday and then again last night a got really bloated and gassy and was in a lot of pain, it has continued till today. Symptoms only usually show after i eat. doesnt matter what i eat. the sickest i felt was after eating an apple a few days ago. Im not sure whats causing all my stomach pain but i am leaving to a different country today so i was wondering if u could suggest anything?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  63 Awaiting Answer