Had delayed periods, noticed light orange red discharge, had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Hi I was six days late and my period always come on time within last week and the end of the week before that I have went to the bath room and wiped my self and I saw a light orange red looking color on the tissue but it only happen twice. This morning when I woke up I went to the bathroom and It was like a watery orange looking color which I started my period so is there a chance I could still be pregnant. Which I had unprotected sex three weeks ago.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013