Had decompression surgeries for chiari malformation. Why i am not able to have a good erection?

I have chiari malformation have had 2 decompression surgeries. I also have a neck and back fusion. i always feel dizzy always in pain my whole body hurts and every joiny evrrything cracks and this is post neck fusion everything is so sensitve to touch also. lastley i am having erection problems all the time and itis embarrassing. i either am horny cant get it up or hard enough. or in the middle of intercourse i loose erection and i am very horny. not sure what is wrong
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013