Had cyst that burst in ovary. Have nausea. Taking medication. Advice?

I had an internal ultrasound in November due to some pain and stomach issues the results came back with a cyst but the doctor advised it what not be an issue and they normally go away, 2 days ago we were flooded in were we live and I was in absolute pain with vomiting for 2 days until we could get ambulance through floods to me, when they took me to hospital they did ultrasound and a cyst had burst on my ovary . Why was this not picked up in November can one grow that quickly? I was sent home with Ibuprofen and forte for pain and told to rest. I feel awful still no pains like when it ruptured but very nauseaus and when i move around i feel unwell again. Should I be on antibiotics?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013