Had cramps, bleeding clots. Pregnancy test positive, with symptoms. Was it a miscarriage?

I have a suspected miscarriage last Friday - bleeding, cramps , clotting etc and the doctor treating me said to wait and see what happens but was pretty certain it was a miscarriage. Today the bleeding has stopped, i still have a few pregnancy symptoms - sore breasts, horrible taste in my mouth and frequent urination but it also hurts to go to the loo. Do you think this was a miscarriage and if so what do i need to do now? PS. I done a pregnancy test at home yesterday and this was positive but as I understand this could be down to the hormones
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012