Had costochondritis, have sjogren's syndrome, fibromyalgia, back problems and lumps between ribs. Looking for advice

I have 10 or 12 lumps varying from 1/2 to 1-1/2 between my ribs on my sides. I had an ultrasound done several years ago and was told I had costochondritis , but everything I read about that puts it in front where the ribs meet the sternum. Is this still likely to be costochondritis? It gets very painful at times, like now. I have Sjogren s Syndrome and fibromyalgia , as well as back problems (fused from L3/4 to L5/S1). Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012