Had constipation, abdominal pain, typhidot positive. Took cap, pain normal. Is the Typhoid still there or did I have some other illness?

Hi, I had constipation , abdominal pain a month back and he did a typhidot test which came back igm-positive,but i have not got any other symptoms(no fever) but my constipation,pain has not gone yet.I did a blood and stool culture and that came back negative.I was given Ofloxain(200) and Cefixime(200) for 5days.Is the Typhoid still there or did I have some other illness?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013