Had concussion, Dizzy, nauseous, headache, fallen sick. Suggestion?

So I currently have a concussion from passing out at school. it's been about 3 weeks, and this morning I woke up feeling extremely dizzy, nauseous, and I had a huge headache. I was feeling fine yesterday, so I don't know what's wrong? It feels as if I'm on a boat and everything around me is moving, which is making me sick.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Hello ..
Welcome to HCM ..

I read your query and it seems that Headache and dizziness with nausea sensation makes me to think of possibility of Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo ( BPPV )
also a simple migraine can cause similar symptoms .
I wound suggest you to get prescribed for
1) Tablet Betahistine 8mg to reduce symptoms of dizziness .
2) Tablet Acetaminophen 650 mg to treat severe headache .

You should also know to prevent BPPV with some information :

Be aware of the possibility of losing your balance, which can lead to falling and serious injury.
Sit down immediately when you feel dizzy.
Use good lighting if you get up at night.
Walk with a cane for stability if you're at risk of falling.
Work closely with your doctor to manage your symptoms effectively.
BPPV may recur even after successful therapy.

Hope I provided useful information .
Thanks & Take Care .