Had coil fitted a d period is settled. Why headaches, dizziness and exhaustion?

Q : Hello my name is Kay, I had my coil ( copper t) fitted 5 months go nearly 6 now, my period has settled to two weeks on two weeks off two weeks on and so forth, yet this past week I have been feeling extremely exhausted, head aches dizziness , and on Sunday had a pink staining as I wiped usually if this happens which it hardly does my period usually follows suite but I have had nothing since the staining on Sunday today is now Wednesday, I finished my last period not the Saturday just gone but the last so I am not due again to this Saturday , I m a bit confused why this is happening and while I feel so rough, I know I can t get pregnant because I ve got the coil inside , could it be the coil irritating my cervix ? And bad pmt which I never ever get ? I do have unprotected sex with y long term partner an had the coil fitted to prevent pregnancy and was informed I would not get pregnant on the coil as we both already have kids from previous relationships, I on the other had feel these symptoms just some are what ie experienced before with my pregnancy but know this can not be the case as I have the coil in just wondering if you could advise me or give me some more information ; thank you , Kay
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012