Had circumcision previously. Urine routine shows all parameters normal. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, My son had a circumcision surgery during last october, now we had taken a urine routine for hime , the values are as follows: Specific Gravity : 1.015 Colour : Straw Reaction : acidic Transparency : CLear Albumin : Nil Sugar : Nil Acetone : Negative Bile Salts : Negative Bile Pigments : Negative Urobilinogen : Normal Pus Cells : Occasional Epithelial Cells: Occasional Kindly advise. Regards, Yuvishekar
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013