Had chromosomal abortions, PCODs, found both fallopian tubes blocked. How to conceive?

hi , m 34 year old female, got married one and a half Year back. I had chromosomal abortions twice in fifth and sixth month after marriage.then i developed PCODs which are now fine, had a small fibroid which doc says is not so significant. After i did investigation in HSG found both Fallopian tubes blocked at the extreme end. My hubby has renal transplant 2 years back. Though we were told all these complications, both of us are physically fine and energetic. We don t want to go for surgery and doubt even to go ahead in conceiving as my age is also running out.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012