Had cholecystectomy, endoscopy previously. Found CBD dilation. Now having swelling of supraclavicular lymph nodes. Metastatic abdominal carcinoma?

Sir, 1983 on wards stomach pain. since then suffering from duodenal ulcer . 2001 cholecystectomy . 2005 Duodenal ulcer bleeding.treated subsequently by use of adrenaline,triple theraphy etc since then pain now and then 2008 endoscopic sono-graphy revealed CBD dilation and found some peri- gastric colleterals of 2-3mm in CBD. there is constant elevated total bilirubin (1.5 to 2.0 and conjugated bilirubin levels 0.90 to 1.50 in many of the LFTs. CBD dilatation is varying bet normal to 10mm during these tests. recently 2 months back i found one hard lump along the right jaw line just below it. it is hard not fixed,mobile.less than 2 cm in size. subsequently i found my sub-mandibular glands/nodes swollen on either side. MRI is done with sub-mandibular glands size(3.66x2.34cm-right & 3.76x2.02 cm-left).bilateral parotid glands mildly enlarged. used antibiotics for one week. but no reduction in the lump size. my real problem now is i have been feeling the swelling on left supraclavicular region whenever i roll down my fingers on clavicle for more than one year or so. i was thinking that nerve at that area is stiffened. but now when i heard from doctors that lymph nodes are are located all over the body and what i was palpating is as supraclavicular lymph node i felt collapsed.three lymph nodes are felt with varying sizes when i roll over the finger around the left i am shell shocked to as to what course it takes. i strongly feel that it is metastatic abdominal carcinoma or lymphoma. please advise me No evidence of bony pathology. please advise course of action.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013