Had cholecystectomy. Taking Amoxicillin for infection. Have PCOS. Now have hot flashes, tiredness and pain. Whom should I see?

Hi there. I had a cholystectemy back in March and as of 4-5 days ago the same pain I had prior to surgery has resurfaced. I am rather confused, as I have had multiple other medical issues going on and am currently on amoxicillan for a viral turned bacterial infection (just a cold that lingered, leaving swelling and ent symptoms, also chest junkiness). I also was diagnosed with pcos a few years back and gained a substantial amount of weight with my daughter (now almost 3) that I have yet to lose. I have been feeling pretty sluggish and tired (particularly in te morning) and have hot flashes periodically throughout the day (mostly toward the evening). Usually temp is in the 97 s and it has been running in the 99 s on average over the past 10 days. I just want to know who I should consult to get help--and I mean help--my surgeon for the gallbladder to reevaluate, an endo, a reproductive endo or an osteopath, etc. I need someone to take me seriously--I m absolutely over being second guessed. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012