Had chicken pox. Dark spot on face, forehead, cheek. Is there any treatment to remove?

i am AAAAAAA from shahada,21yrs, i had chicken pox three years ago and it has left somany dark spots on my face and looks odd especially on forehead and cheeks and i want to remove it as soon as possible, do tell me how long will it take to be removed completely and suggest me some clinics in bangalore which can remove the scars formed by chicken pox, either by lasers or any other methods,and please let me know the cost of the treatment which laser treatment will cost how much, thanks, regards AAAAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012