Had chest pain, breathlessness. Had angioplasty. Is that normal?

Hi Samuel. I am just forty one, and have had an angy, if that s how you spell it, on this past wednesday. I have had chest pain off, and on, but nothing has shown up when I go in and wait 8 hours in the emerg. I am experiencing it again tonight. The pain is semi sharp just above my breasts, across the chest, and is radiating to my back. I m a hair stylist, and just got off work. It feels a lil hard to take a deep breathe, but don t want to rush back to the emergency just for them to tell me everything seems to be normal. Are there any side effects from an angyplast that could be causing this? It s not constant like it was over the weekend; it just started up after I had a glass of wine. ???????
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013