Had chest and throat pain after smoking meth. Will it go away?

I have smoked meth just a few times and being inexperienced caused me to burn it and take in way too much that I coughed as if smoking weed. No one I have seen smoke meth has coughed so for me to cough hard i believe is because it was too much smoke and too hot. Just a couple minutes later I got bad chest and throat pain. Upper mid chest, not near my heart, and piercing to my back,and my throat hurts not just when I swallow but also when I touch it or move my head. It s been about 10 hours since I smoked but the pain is still just as bad. Is this really serious or will it go away on its own? I m not typically paranoid but I almost feel like I jus gave myself instant cancer or something. Any ideas what it is and what if anything I can do or take to help? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013