Had cerebrovascular accident, comatose. Need advice on nutrition and psychological need

hi there i am a nursing student, i would like to know if a patient who has suffered a cerebrovascular accident and is unconcious and comatose for the past 10 day will be on a ventilator and what specific care she would need espically her nutrition and psychiological need. this is a sample of the scenario You are assigned to a stroke unit where you are to care for a 54 year old female who had suffered a severe cerebrovascular accident that has rendered her comatose and unconscious for the pass 10 days. she is married with two children ages 18yrs and 22yrs. vitals on assessment were temperature 37.5 degrees Celsius, pulse 88 beats per minute , blood pressure 105/65mm/hg, respirations 12 breaths per minute, spo2 without oxygen is 90%. Patient is catheterized and urine appears concentrated, she has in a nasogastric tube for feeding purposes.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013