Had car accident, hard lump above eyebrow, noticeable pressure. Done CAT scan. Should I be concerned?

I was in a car accident 2 weeks ago and my vehicle rolled twice. Walked away from it with nothing but bumps and bruises. Many of them. I just had a cat scan today though due to one hard lump over my right eye brow. In the beginning it felt numb when I would touch it and I could feel pressure. It hasn t really gone down at all. No longer feel num but still a bit of pressure is noticeable. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012