Had car accident. Now fatigue, sleeping long hours. Ideas?

Hi there I had a question in regards to some sleep trouble I am having, I am a 20 year old female and I was involved in a serious car accident that left me hospitalized for 4 months, I take anti-depressants and a mild sleeping tablet prescribed by my doctors for around 6-7 months, in the last few weeks I have been extremely fatigued and sleeping for 13-15 hours a day at different intervals during the day, I m deffinatly not pregnant and unsure as to why I have been so tired, I was generally fit and healthy before I was involved in a car accident I am currently semi-mobile and try to get outside as much as I can, any Ideas as to why I am so tired, thank you kindly for any light you can shine on this matter for me
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

A very common side effect of anti depressants is fatigue and lethargy. As such call up your doctor and have him change the prescription to some other anti depressant as this one doesnt suit you.

I hope this answered your question.