Had c-section. On birth control. Stopped nursing. Having pain in back, hip, pelvis, nausea, weightgain. Suggestions?

Hi, ever since I had my daughter via c-section (my second one after 8 years), my body hasn t been the same. My OBGYN had to remove adhesions from my uterus connecting to my bowl when she delivered my daughter. My daughter will be 16 mos at the end of this month... I m on birth control and stopped nursing about a month ago. I m 37, and I ve been having lower back, pelvic , and hip pain. At times I feel nauseated, and many days I feel fatigued. I ve also been trying to loose weight but to no avail I haven t lost anything. I lost about 5 lbs at first but then gained it back eventhough I started to exercise at least 3 times a week and cut my calorie intake to 1200. I also don t sleep well at night.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013