Had bruise on both arms near the shoulder. It itches and i scratch until it bleeds. What can i do to help the bruise away?

My 4 months old baby sleeps on her side all the time. Recently I saw bruise on both arms near the shoulder. Is that because of her sleep position? What can i do to help the bruise away?
She has eczema and is control by lipoidcream daily. She had craddle cap on her head before and went away. But now her scalp dries again with flaky scalp. She is itch and scratchs until it bleeds. Why is that happen? What can we use to improve the dryness?
Thank you so much for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013