Had brown spotting, clotting during period, breast heavy, nipple dark, abdominal cramps, nausea. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi. I bled two days after my expected period and it wasn't heavy only enough for panty liner and when I wiped with brown spotting and some clotting. It only lasted for one day. Now my breasts feel heavy and my nipples seem darker and I have a light red ring around my nipples as well. I am also having light cramping in my lower abdomen. Hurts my breasts and stomach to lay on them. Sometimes get random headaches for no reason, I got dizzy yesterday after walking, and sometimes get nauseous spells, but never throw up. I have taken over 10 home pregnancy tests and have gotten 7 very faint positives. Could it possibly be false positives or could I be? My husband and I are really trying. Beta Blood test in 1 day just to anxious to wait that long. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
welcome to HCM!
have patience!.
repeat with morning urine sample, pregnancy test on 7th day or better get tested in a diagnostic centre.
if not clear.go for serum beta-hcg test.
all the best!