Had brown discharge week after sex. Later had white discharge. Period is late. Pregnancy?

My last period was on January 25th 2013, my period ended thursday January 31st, and on Friday (the first) I had unprotected sex although he didnt finish inside im aware of precum, exactly a week after having sex I had a sort of brown discharge when I wiped but it only lasted for about 3 days, then a week later I had a clear white discharge in a big quantity. I had heard that there were very little chances of pregnancy the day after your period, but my period was due yesterday and nothing. Im very very worried, should I be scared? I thought that the brown discharge could be implantation bleeding , but isnt that supposed to happen when your period is due? Wouldnt it have been too soon back then? Im really scared, please help me
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Don't worry do a home pregnancy test and confirm,although there are v little chances of you being pregnant. The delay can be because of the stress you ate taking. Every thing would be fine don't worry. Take care.