Had bronchitis off and on, sore throat, lymph nodes swollen. Do I need antibiotics or will it have to go away on its own?

Hi I have had bronchitis off and on for two months now. After two rounds of anti biotics and IV antibiotics my breathing is better but my throat is sore some days more than others. My glands or maybe lymph nodes are swollen and they change sides- one day it ll be on the left the other the right The back of my throat feels bruised. Do I need more antibiotics or will it have to go away on its own?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013